Workshop on Dependable Distributed Data Management
March 31, 2008, Glasgow, Scotland
The 2nd Workshop on Dependable Distributed Data Management will take place on March 31, 2008, in Glasgow, Scotland, and is co-located with the EuroSys 2008 conference.
The goal of the workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners from systems, database and dependability communities to discuss the current state of the art, pending challenges and trends, and novel solutions in the design, implementation and deployment of distributed and dependable data management systems.
- 2008/03/15 - Keynote talk by Roger Barga. More on the workshop program page.
- 2008/03/09 - The preliminary workshop program is now available.
- 2008/03/04 - Authors have been notified. The preliminary workshop program and list of accepted papers will be available soon.
- 2008/02/01 - Submission deadline extended: February 11, 2008.
- 2008/01/28 - The Call for Papers page now contains submission instructions.
- 2008/01/14 - The Call for Papers page now contains .pdf and .txt versions for dissemination.
- 2007/12/27 - The Call for Papers is now available.
Copyright © 2007 U. Minho | Design by Kumiko